LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING has created this privacy statement (the "Privacy Statement") which applies to the Websites to demonstrate our firm commitment to data protection and the privacy of your personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 (the "DPA") and GDPR and sets out the basis on which any personal data (“Data”) we collect (or that you provide to us, or that is provided to us) by any means will be processed.
This Privacy Statement explains what Data we collect from you when you use one of the Website, how we use that information and how we keep your information secure.
Please take the time to carefully read this Privacy Statement before using any of the Websites.
Please note that this Privacy Statement is subject to the terms and conditions of use of the Websites (the "Terms"), which should be read prior to using the Websites. If you proceed further using the website after reading the privacy statement / terms and conditions, you are deemed to have accepted them.
By continuing to use our Website, you agree to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described and you indicate your acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any aspect of this Privacy Statement you must discontinue using any and all of the Website. You revisit this page from time to time to review any changes that we may make to this Privacy Statement. Your continued use of the Website after our posting of changes to this Privacy Statement means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
What Non-Personal Data do we collect, and how is it used?
This non-personal data may be used for system administration, analytical and statistical purposes - it is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. This information is used to help us to better understand the requirements of our users and to improve our website.
We may share this non-personal data with our commercial partners, agents and service providers to allow us to provide the services and for other purposes related to the running of our business so that they too may create a better overall experience for our users.
What Personal Data is, what data do we collect, and how is it used?
Personal Data, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
This information includes personal and financial information about you which we obtain from you or from third parties. Depending on how the information is collected, as described below, you may provide or we collect, amongst other things,
• Your full name,
• Your address ,
• Email address
• Your postal address ,
• Your phone numbers including mobile;
• CCTV footage;
• Your nationality;
• Details of your driving Licence;
• Details of your passport.
• Your contract data including your contractual relationship,
• Product and/or contractual interests,
• Price plans,
• Customer history,
• Planning control data,
• precise location data of your bins (GPS Positions)
• Waste type,
• Number of bin lifts by type,
• Bin weights by type,
• Customer balance,
• Customer transactions;
• Vehicle registration number
• Vehicle type
• Codes on security gates
• Bank account details,
• Creditdebit card details,
• Direct debit,
• IBAN or other payment details,
• Details of contracts you have entered with third parties for us to provide services to you,
• Post card ID,
• Pay zone Card ID.
We may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments and all other Data which you ask us to process on your behalf, or which is necessary for us to process in order for us to fulfil our role as providing to you. The type of information LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING collects is clearly set out on the applicable online form or at the point of contact on the relevant Website. You are not required to provide this personal information to use the Website.
- If you fill out a form on any of the Website requesting information from or providing feedback to LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING
- If you participate in or use certain features accessible via the Website (for example, by submitting a web chat help request, social networking, surveys, promotions or competitions), you may be asked to provide some personal information;
- If you are interacting with LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING using a third party social network, such as Facebook or Twitter, you will be subject to cookies used by them. LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING is not responsible for the activities of third party social networks so you should check the terms and privacy policies of those operators before use;
- From time to time you may speak to employees of LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING (or agents acting on our behalf) by telephone. To ensure that we provide a quality service, your telephone conversations may be recorded. We will treat the recorded information as confidential and it will only be used for training/quality control, account management and customer satisfaction purposes or any other purposes mentioned in this notice.
Collection and use of Data
We use the personal information collected from you, where necessary, to:
- respond to any queries you submit to us or, process any requests we receive from you;
- to provide you with information regarding our products and services;
- if you have an online account, to allow you to securely use it for account management purposes;
- for our own business purposes which can include credit checking, data analytics and market research;
- as otherwise notified to you at the time you provide the information to us.
We may keep your personal information for a reasonable period after you cease to use our Website but we will not keep it for any longer than is necessary and/or required by law.
The following applies to any Data you provide to us:
- You authorise us to use, store, process and disclose such information to the extent necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement including in scope of :
- Our legitimate interest , providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes including to provide details of any loyalty programme or promotion;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Comply with legislation;
- Notify you about changes to our services and/or to enter into a contract with you.
- You will ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete.
- Unless specifically informed otherwise in connection with the products and services provided by LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING Limited such as refuse and compost waste, and recycling waste and general waste collection and disposal, we will not release any of the information you provide us to third parties for marketing purposes.
List of services
Waste recycling, general waste collection and disposal.
We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us to that effect, at [firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com]
Data for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your Data to provide this service to you, you can request that we erase your Data and close your account with us. Please note that if you request the erasure of your Data:
● We may retain some of your Data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety
● We may retain and use your Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will keep your Data confidential except where disclosure is permitted by law and if we are under a duty to disclose your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of staff or customers.
Generally we will only use your information within our business. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information on our behalf. We require these third parties to comply with its instructions and we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
State “EU” or alternatively state jurisdiction to which the Data is transferred
Third parties with whom: (i) we need to share your information to facilitate transactions you have requested, and (ii) you ask us to share your information
EU and Non EU
Service providers who provide us with support services
EU and Non EU
Statutory and regulatory bodies (including central and local government) and law enforcement authorities in order to any applicable laws, grant applications and /or court orders;
Third parties in connection with a sale or purchase of assets by us:
EU and Non EU
Service providers who provide us with marketing including online marketing services, WiFi services, website and hr training online platforms, and subcontractors who provide a refuse collection service to us.
EU and Non EU
Trade associations and professional bodies, non-statutory bodies and members of trade associations;
EU and Non EU
Business or joint venture partners
EU and Non -EU
Where we process your Data based only on your consent, you may withdraw your consent. You have the right to bring a complaint to a supervisory authority if you have any complaints about the processing of your Data. In Ireland the Data Protection Commission is the supervisory authority.
In circumstances where the provision of your Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, we will advise you at the point of collecting your Data whether the Data is a required field, and the consequences of not providing the Data. Where the Data is not provided by you we will set out what the categories of Data are, and where we obtained the Data here.
We use Google Maps for route planning and collection purposes.
We may need to collect the following information, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable law (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Payment Information. When you make payments, we require certain financial information (like your bank account or debit/credit card information) in order to process payments and comply with applicable law.
- Identity Verification and Other Information. We may require identity verification information, in order to verify your identity and comply with applicable law.
How we use the payment data collected
- Enable you to pay for our products and services.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Enforce our payment terms.
We process this information in our legitimate interest in providing goods and services and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable laws.
Will we contact you for marketing purposes?
From time to time we will contact you, if you are a customer of ours, and only in accordance with the DPA and European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011, and GDPR, to let you know about products or services that may be of interest to you. This may be by letter, email, and telephone or text message. If you have previously opted out of receiving marketing you will not be contacted for marketing purposes.
How do I opt out of marketing?
If you do not want to be contacted by us for marketing purposes - simply let us know by the methods outlined below.
LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING
Unit 28, JFK Industrial Estate, Naas Road, Dublin 12
Or calling us on 01-427-7707
Or emailing: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com
If we undertake or is involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, then we may sell, transfer or share some or all of our assets, including your Data in connection with such transaction or in contemplation of such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
Links to Third Party Websites
Right to access to and update your personal information
Under EU law, as an individual you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
Right to Access
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data which we hold. Any such request must be in writing and may be subject to the prescribed fee to cover our administrative costs in dealing with your requests. You will receive response within 21 business days. In order to use this right we will ask you to complete the right to access document below, so we can determine the details of your request and, where applicable, implement your request.
Right to update/correct or delete data
You are entitled to have your personal Data corrected (if it is inaccurate) or erased (if we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining that information). You may inform us of any changes in your personal Data , and in accordance with our obligations under the GDRP, we will update or delete your personal Data accordingly. In order to use this right we will ask you to complete right to update document below, so we can determine the details of your request and, where applicable, implement your request. Please note, however, that if we delete your personal information it may not be possible for us to fully enable you to access all information regarding our products or services which you may request.
Right to object to processing of data
You have the right to object to processing of Data relating to you (‘right to object’) in certain circumstances. In order to use this right we will ask you to complete the right to object document below, so we can determine the details of your request and, where applicable, implement your request.If your request is valid, we will cease processing this Data for the purposes to which you object.
Right to restriction
You have the right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’) in certain circumstances. In order to use this right we will ask you to complete the right to restriction document below, so we can determine the details of your request and, where applicable, implement your request . If your request is valid, we will restrict processing of Data for the purposes to which you object unless you give your consent to us using it in the future, or we need to use it for other legal reasons.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have personal data relating to you (“Data”) deleted in certain circumstances. We ask that you complete the right to erase document below, so we can determine the details of your request and, where applicable, implement your request.If your request is valid, we will delete the information requested, unless we are required by law to keep it - in this case we will advise you of what we are keeping, and the reasons why.
Right to port
You have the right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’). Where we use your personal information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, or where you have consented to our use of personal data relating to you (“Data”), and where this Data is processed by us automatically, you have the right to 'port' any such Data you provide to us, this means you have the right to receive a copy of it in a machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another company. We ask that you complete the right to port document below, so we can determine the details of your request and implement your request.
Security and storage of your Data
We have taken all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to ensure the security of your communications with our Website and the protection of your personal Data .We are dedicated to protect your Data from unauthorised access and use for that we use a number of security technologies and procedures. Information held by our Website is stored on password-protected machines, behind a firewall and not accessible to the general public via the internet. However, as effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. The confidentiality and privacy of data passing over the internet or by email cannot be guaranteed. In accessing our Website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via our Website, you accept and are deemed to accept that email messaging and internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential. The use by you of our Website is at your sole risk. Once we receive your Data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access. We are dedicated to continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Where we have provided you with (or where you have chosen) a username and/or password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password or username confidential.
Revisions to Privacy Statement
LAWLOR BROTHERS T/A ACCESS WASTE RECYCLING may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time. Changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted here so you should periodically check this page to review the most recent and up to date Privacy Statement.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to:
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com
All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
# # # #